Lombardo Property Management Is Looking For…
Maintenance Technician in Brighton, Michigan
Lombardo Property Management, LLC is looking for an energetic, dedicated professional to join our team as a Maintenance Technician at our 82-unit Apartment Community, Aberdeen of Brighton, located in Brighton, MI. Our Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are instrumental in maintaining the facility operations at their community.
- Work from check lists, schedules, service requests, contracts, warranties, and instructions.
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently to track and complete service request’s and site inspections.
- Update and maintain a wide range of records and documentation including, MSDS sheets, snow Logs, asset inventory and warranty information.
- Demonstrate thoroughness, accuracy, and organization when accomplishing tasks.
- Conduct and document move-in and move-out inspections. Orient new residents to the operation of appliances and features in apartments and respond to questions.
- Respond to punch lists, prepare apartments for move-in, ensuring that all check list items are processed and resolved. Determine repair, material, and supply requirements and perform any range of repairs including replacement of damaged floors, repair of walls, counter tops, fixtures, fans, electronic thermostats, windows, doors, appliances, involving electrical, plumbing, or HVAC systems repair.
- Maintains property grounds of safety hazards, property damage or unsightly conditions.
- Preforms Preventative Maintenance to interior and exterior of property.
- Checks and repairs irrigation systems.
- Ability to take emergency on-call, nights and weekends, between this site and other sites Lombardo manages on a scheduled basis.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Ability to use e-mail and text to communicate with staff and residents. Able to use electronic devices to complete work orders, and site inspections with previous software experience preferred.
- Dedication to exceeding the needs of all customers with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, appliances, and electrical.
- Able to work at a fast pace independently.
- Prefer a minimum of two years required to be fully familiar with required techniques, equipment, and work routines.
Lombardo is always accepting applications. Please feel free to apply using the link below!